The Gemini Outrigger Canoe seat is all about comfort and function. Thick walls, rounded back, a nice dip and snug fit. Designed specifically for the Gemini OC2, shaped by Kai Bartlett.
- Adjustable seat to meet different paddlers length
- The seat is made of the highest quality closed mini-cell foam for comfort and durability
- The seat comes with velcro
- Velcro Loop (soft) is installed on the seat, and the seat is shipped with a strip of Velcro Hook (rough) to apply to the boat if needed (see photos)
Use and Support Info
- Application: See the support page on how to apply velcro strips
- Handling: Please use the handle (loop material) on the back of the seat (connected to velcro) when removing the seat from the seat tray (see photos).
Failure to do so can damage the seat.
- Damage: Hard objects can leave creases, and imprints on the seat with weight (if you sit on them while on the seat etc) ie: water bottles, paddle, leash, keys, etc.