Designed for flat water conditions. Smaller in height and volume but designed more vertical to enable better tracking. Allows for minimal drag without compromising control.
- Designed for flat water to mild conditions
- At 6”, it is 3” shorter in height and has less volume than the Standard rudder
- Vertical design for improved tracking, minimizing drag without compromising control
- Recommended use in 0-15 mph winds or 1 ft seas
- Primary rudder for paddlers in mostly flat water to mild wind/chop conditions
- Secondary rudder for paddlers in a combination of conditions
- Compatible with the Draco, Ares, Antares, Vega, Vega Flex, and Gemini