- Designed specifically for the Tempest OC2, by Mike Giblin.
- Adjustable seat allows for a comfortable fit for different size paddlers, making it great for paddlers of all ages.
- Made of EPS foam, for comfort and performance.
- Velcro Loop (soft) is installed on the seat bottom, shipped with a strip of Velcro Hook (rough) to install on your canoe if needed (see photos).
- Sold individually, please add qty 2x to your cart if you need both seats.
Care & Use
- Application: For a how to guide on installing a new seat + velcro see: how to apply velcro strips
- Adjustability: Please use the loop at the back of the seat to lift the cushion off of the Velcro and adjust when needed. This will help keep your seat cushion in top shape and prevent damage over time.
- Prevent damage: please note – sharp or hard objects can leave dents or holes in the seat, please take care when setting items on your canoe seat or in your pockets when paddling to prevent damage ie: water bottles, paddle, leash, keys, etc.