- Designed specifically for the Volare OC1, shaped by Johnny Puakea.
- The Volare seat is simple and functional, and is slightly wider than the previous Puakea model, to accommodate larger paddlers.
- Adjustable seat allows for a comfortable fit for different size paddlers, making it great for paddlers of all ages.
- Made of the highest quality closed mini-cell foam for comfort and durability.
- Velcro Loop (soft) is installed on the seat bottom, shipped with a strip of Velcro Hook (rough) to install on your canoe if needed (see photos)
- Sold individually.
Care & Use
- Application: For a how to guide on installing a new seat + velcro see: how to apply velcro strips
- Adjustability: Please use the loop at the back of the seat to lift the cushion off of the Velcro and adjust when needed. This will help keep your seat cushion in top shape and prevent damage over time.
- Prevent damage: please note – sharp or hard objects can leave dents or holes in the seat, please take care when setting items on your canoe seat or in your pockets when paddling to prevent damage ie: water bottles, paddle, leash, keys, etc.